Informational event for Freie Universität students starting their programs during the winter semester 2018/19, with an introduction to Campus Management. Also suitable for master's students who have changed to Freie Universität. Both events will be identical in content, so you can chose one of them:
- Monday, October 1, 2018: 10:15 a.m.–12:45 p.m., in Henry-Ford-Bau, Audimax, Garystr. 35 (in German) or
- Friday, October 5, 2018, 10:15 a.m.–12:45 p.m. in Henry-Ford-Bau, Audimax, Garystr. 35 (in German)
If you have missed the events or want to look somethin up, you can find the broschure _STARTING your studies here.
At both eventy you will also have the chance to get to know several facilities of the Freie Universität Berlin that are looking forward to meeting you. In the foyer of the Henry-Ford-Bau you can meet
- the Allgemeinen Studierendenausschuss, AStA (for all those that are interested in university politics),
- the Career Service (if you want to gain some practical experience as well),
- the Collegium Musicum (for all who are artistically inclined),
- the University Sports Center (for all sports enthusiasts),
- and the University Library (for...just everyone).
If you have questions regarding the beginning of your studies at Freie Universität Berlin you can contact us via WhatsApp* chat in addition to the regular Advising Services of the Student Services Center.
This Service is only for newly enrolled students who study a whole Bachelor or Master program at Freie Universität Berlin starting in the winter term 2018/19.
Subject-specific introductory events
New students should first attend the subject-specific introductory events and then put together their course plan for the first subject-specific semester, where applicable with support from departmental advisers.
Links and information on individual events will be added on a rolling basis up to the end of September 2018 on the german homepage.