Neon Wood - Frankfurter Tor
Warschauer Str. 6-8
- District: Friedrichshain
- Lively district with numerous shops, bars and restaurants (cultual hotspot in Berlin)
- Proximity to FU Berlin: 50 minutes with public transport
- Public transport nearby
- Private single apartments (from 18 sqm) equipped with bed, wardrobe, study table, dining table, small kitchen unit (without utensils) with ceramic stove, microwave, fridge and private bathroom.
- Lobby area with study areas, silent room and gaming area with parlor games and a gaming room
- Laundrette 24/7 with washers, driers and a gaming lounge
- High-speed Internet included
- Front-desk and security at all times
- Bike parking spots
- partly with private balcony (depending on the category)
Classic Apartment- 2nd floor - 680,- EUR / month
Classic Balcony Apartment – 1st floor - 765,- EUR / month
Neon Wood charges a deposit of 1,5 to 2,5 All-in rents (1,5 All-in rents for a 6-month contract and 2,5 All-in rents for a contract with a duration of more than 6 months) and a one-time service fee of 200 EUR.
The rental period is 6 or 12 months and is for a fixed time period.
An early termination of the lease is only possible for a very important reason. Please contact Neon Wood for further information or have a look at the Covid-19 FAQ on their website.
It is possible to move in between 01.08.2021 and 01.10.2021. Please schedule your starting date of the contract with Neon Wood.
Extension of the Rental Contract:
In order to request an extension or renewal of your rental contract please contact Neon Wood directly. Depending on availability this might be possible.