How do I avoid the transmission of COVID-19?
To minimize the risk of transmission, you should make sure that you always follow the protective measures.
Here are the most important protective measures:
- Keep a distance (at least two meters) from other people, especially if they cough or sneeze.
- Sneeze / cough into a handkerchief. Then throw the handkerchief into the waste bin.
- Sneeze / cough in the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands often and regularly with soap for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Avoid shaking hands or other physical contact when greeting other people.
- Do not touch your face, especially mouth, eyes and nose.
- Do not share used cups or bottles with other people.
- Do not share objects such as dishes, towels or pens with other people.
- Clean / disinfect frequently used objects.
- Make sure that you wash your hands when you work, in a
- educational institution, at home, after breaks and sports activities, after going to the toilet, after blowing your nose / sneezing / coughing and before preparing food.
- Wearing a mask.
Do not underestimate the importance of hand hygiene.