FUSS - Freie Universität Students and Schools
“Freie Universität Students and Schools” (FUSS) is a project organized and operated by the Center for Academic Advising and Psychological Counseling. It offers a forum for more detailed, extensive sharing of information and experiences between students at the university and secondary school students. The FUSS program offers discussions of how academic programs are structured, the programs available, and the application and admissions processes at Freie Universität Berlin.
Interested high school students can register in groups or classes to visit Freie Univeristaet Berlin and receive guidance from students at the university once they arrive.
What FUSS offers:
- Informational events for groups of students at grade 10 or higher and before the higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) exam
- The application process and admissions
- How does an academic program “work”?
- What is everyday life at the university like?
- Available academic programs and possible combinations
- The new academic program structures: bachelor’s and master’s degrees