Copernicus Publications is a publisher of scientific literature in fields of Geo- and Earth system sciences (natural sciences, engineering sciences, life sciences). Any usage rights are regulated through the Creative Commons License (CC-BY 4.0).
You want to publish in Copernicus Publications?
- First you have to register via the website.
- Each journal has its own web presence. There you find all important information about the submitting process.
- Copernicus Publ. calculates article processing charges (APCs) per published page. Levied charges will be paid by the University Library of Freie Universität Berlin, provided that they do not exceed 2000€ brutto. The billing (invoice) goes directly to Freie Universität Berlin.
Explanation: For this reason the article processing charges may not exceed 1680€ (Freie Universität Berlin has to pay 19% value added tax).
- Please note: Not all journals are part of the agreement for a central invoicing! (see list of involved journals here)
- The membership includes the following types of manucripts: research articles, reviews, technical notes and corrigenda.