The following centers and collaborative research projects are engaged in this focus area:
- November 30 - December 1, 2018, Symposium: Re-Constructing Performance Art: Processes and Practices of Historicisation, Documentation, and Representation (1960s-1970s), Research project "Between Evidence and Representation: History of Performance Art Documentation from 1970 to 1977"
- June 21 - 24, 2018, Closing Conference: "Dynamics of Interweaving Performance Cultures", International Research Center "Interweaving Performance Cultures"
- May 13, 2017, Workshop: In Flux – Browsing the Collections. Practice-Based Research between Universities and Museums II, Freie Universität Berlin, metaLAB at Harvard, Harvard University, Boston
- December 8, 2016, Discussion: Hooked on Translation, Drama Panorama: Forum für Übersetzung und Theater e.V.
- December 7, 2016, Performance: EAT ME UP! Performance as Cultural Cannibalism - Improvisational Space, International Research Center "Interweaving Performance Cultures"
- October 21 - 22, 2016, Conference: Profitable Aesthetics. Performative Strartegies of Involvement, Third Annual Conference of the ERC-Project "The Aesthetics of Applied Theatre"