The Deutschlandstipendium scholarship allows students at Freie Universität Berlin of all nations and all parts of society to fully concentrate on their studies. The program supports talented students with 300 euros per month. Half of this sum is provided by the Federal Government while the other half is donated by a private sponsor.
- enrollment at Freie Universität Berlin within the standard time to degree during the funding period
- or: letter of acceptance to start a degree program at Freie Universität Berlin
- 300 € per month
- for a minimum of two semesters starting in October, exensions are possible
- accompanying program
- Applications can only be submitted online during the application periods at the end of the summer semester for the next funding period. See further details below.
- Please read carefully all information on the pages “Apply in 4 Steps”.
Submit your application for the funding year 2021/2022 now!
The application period for student applicants who have received their acceptance letter for the first semester (or higher) of their degree program at Freie Universität Berlin starting in winter semester 2021/2022 is open from September, 8 - September, 30, 2021 (06:00 pm CEST).
Application period for students enrolled at Freie Universität Berlin in the second (or higher) semester of their degree program: July 22, 2021 to August 13, 2021 (6 p.m. CEST) (CLOSED).
The funding period 2021/2022 will begin on October 1, 2021.