News from Jun 09, 2020
The following information was recently updated or added:
- The first day of classes for the upcoming winter semester is scheduled for November 2. The lecture period will end on February 27, 2021.
- More libraries have re-opened and are providing lending services with minimal physical contact. You can visit this page to learn more about how to check out library items.
- If you have a child under the age of 12 and have been affected by school or daycare closings, the number of days off you are legally entitled to has been increased to 20. You can read more about the specific requirements you need to fulfil here.
- Veggie № 1’s Coffeebar re-opened on June 8, 2020 with a limited selection of sandwiches, baked goods, and beverages. Starting June 15, some cafeterias will be serving warm meals for pick-up, which you must order a day in advance. You can learn more about the return of limited cafeteria services on campus here.
- The University Sports Center resumed its outdoor sports programming on June 2, 2020 – of course with attention to current regulations on physical contact and hygiene. The Aquatics Sport Center has also re-opened. More information on UniSport’s current sport offerings can be found here.