News from Jul 09, 2020
The following information was recently updated or added to the FAQs:
- Information on teaching and studying during the upcoming winter semester 2020/20201 can be found here.
- More libraries have opened and are providing lending services with minimal physical contact. Visit this page to learn more about the services available and how to check out library items. In addition, the University Library, the Library of the Art History Institute, and the Friedrich Meinecke Institute have a limited number of workspaces available for study use.
- There are a number of support services available both on and off Freie Universität’s campus for people who have had to deal with sexual harassment, cyberstalking, or discrimination during online courses.
- Freie Universität’s crisis counseling services can help employees who are dealing with severe stress due to the pandemic.
- You can read more about digital exams and E-Examination@Home (i.e., online written exams) here.
- If you want to know more details about the software being used for remote testing, check out this FAQ.
- The regulations for in-person examinations are also available online (in German). The document explains how on-site testing is to be conducted during the pandemic.
If you would like to keep informed about the latest updates to this website, you can subscribe to the RSS feed here.