News from May 18, 2020
This website will now include regular updates to let you know when we add new FAQs or make changes to old ones.
The following information was recently updated or added:
- More library services are becoming available. Visit this page to learn more about how to check out library items.
- Information for students with disabilities or health concerns, as well as for at-risk individuals and their relatives can be found under “Studying”.
- You can find information about BAföG financial aid payments in this new FAQ entry.
- Current information on deadlines and due dates for term papers and final theses is available here.
- The information for Freie Universität students who are studying or planning to study abroad and exchange students who are studying at Freie Universität, as well as the information on travelling abroad in general, have also been updated in light of the current travel warning issued by the German Federal Foreign Office.
- The Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) will continue to accept the VBB semester tickets for the winter semester 2019/2020, which expired on March 31, 2020, as a valid ticket for use of the public transportation system. You can find more information on this topic here.