- Application Form for the FUB-CSC PhD Program focused on one of the offered PhD positions in the Program List 2019, download here.
- Curriculum vitae (CV / Resume)
- Letter of Motivation
- Abstract of your Master Thesis in English
- University Degrees, each with: degree certificate (学位证), graduation certificate (毕业证), academic record (成绩单).
Please note: Authorized (由学校出具) English translations of Chinese documents are sufficient for this application. Notarization (公证) of the translations will only be required at a later stage.Candidates for full PhD studies: If the Master studies have not been finished by the time of application to FUB, a statement certifying when the Master Diploma will be obtained is sufficient.Sandwich candidates: an admission certificate to PhD-studies in China6.
- Scientific Statement (or research proposal) related to the offered research project and your own academic background and experiences. It is focused on the respective PhD offer (2-3 pages), and includes a time schedule for the research stay in Berlin
- Two Letters of Recommendation by university professors with letter head, seal of the institute and signature of the professor.
- For Full-time PhD studies: One of the letters has to be issued by the supervisor of the Master’s thesis in China
- For Sandwich candidates: One of the letters has to be issued by the PhD supervisor in China.
8. Language Certificates
- English: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 95
- German: TestDaF 16 (at least) or DSH-2 certificate
Please submit only pdf files. Make sure that all documents together do not exceed 5 MB.
Your application documents have to be submitted by e-mail only (pdf-files) to: email@example.com
Deadline: 4 January, 2019