For the application to the China Scholarship Council in the framework of the FUB-CSC Program 2018, the research proposal is one of the most important documents you have to hand in. Often a successful application is decided on how the research proposal is structured and written.
In order to help candidates to have a successful application to the FUB-CSC PhD program 2018, the Beijing Office invited the Vice President of Freie Universität Berlin, Prof. Dr. Brigitta Schütt. Because of her numerous excellent workshops on ‘Research Proposal Writing’ she became an outstanding expert in that field. She will now conduct a 1,5-days-Workshop in Beijing on November 24-25, 2017 in English.
The workshop program includes several parts that build on each other:
- From research idea to research realization
- How to structure your proposal
- How to plan and organize your research
- Dos and don’ts
- Information about doing your PhD research at Freie Universität Berlin
Date (1,5 days-workshop):
24 November, 13:30-18:00 (including an invitation for dinner) and
25 November, 09:00-17:15 (including an invitation for German lunch)
Venue: German Center Seminar Room, Tower D1, DRC Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Office Building, Unit 1101 A (11th floor)
Address: 北京市朝阳区东方东路19号，亮马桥DRC外交办公大楼D1 座11层1101A室 德国中心会议室
The Workshop is free of charge, however because of the limited seats an application is necessary! If your seat is confirmed, the attendance of both days is mandatory.
Please fill in the workshop application form and send it back to the Beijing Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) until November 22 (2pm).
The Workshop will be attractive and helpful for you if you are/have:
- Planning to apply to the FUB-CSC PhD Program 2018
- A Master student in your final year (Master’s degree 2018)
- A PhD student planning to do ‘Sandwich’ PhD Project (Joint Program, research stay at FUB)
- Sufficient English skills