M.A. Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights - FH Potsdam
News from Apr 26, 2016
Call for Applications at the University of Applied Sciences in Potsdam
As of now it is possible to apply for the M.A. Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights for the Academic Year 2016/17.
The MACR will be offered at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam beginning in the upcoming academic year (2016/17).
Information on the study program can also be found on the following website:
www.fh-potsdam.de > Studieren > Sozialwesen > M.A. Childhood Studies and Children’s RightsDeadline for applications is May 15.
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address: email@example.com:
- Filled in Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (tabular)
- Essay (Motivation for the application- about 900 words)
- University degree (simple copy)
- Proof of a qualified professional practical work experience after the completion of first university degree (generally one year)
- Proof of foreign language competencies, in particular English (can be formal- certificates- or informal by e.g. former teachers, confirmation of study or work abroad in an English speaking country)
Attention: If you have obtained your first university degree from a higher education institution outside of Germany, you will have to upload a copy of the degree via UniAssist- we will inform you as soon as the MACR will be visible in the portal. Please do send a scan of your degree already no per e-mail as well.
PLEASE NOTE: The M.A. Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights (MACR) will be offered at the University of Applied Sciences in Potsdam starting from the next academic year 2016/2017 - NOT at the FU!!!
For more information: here