DAAD North America launched a free series of webinars presenting funding opportunities to Germany and the programs offered by individual German universities.
Germany has become a popular destination for American students to pursue their graduate studies with mostly tuition free, high-quality degree programs. The process to apply can be new and foreign to American applicants. The webinar will teach participants how to navigate this process to study, research, and live in Germany. Specifically, this webinar will focus on graduate opportunities at two top universities: Freie Universität Berlin and LMU Munich.
This webinar will cover:
- The structure of graduate studies in Germany
- Tips for applying to graduate programs at Freie Universität Berlin and LMU Munich
- Master’s programs, integrated Master and PhD programs and doctoral programs at Freie Universität Berlin and LMU Munich
- Overview of cost of living and studying in Germany
- Benefits of a graduate degree abroad
Register now if you are interested in the topic! Even for those who may be unable to attend the live webinar, a link to the recording will be shared with the full registration list soon after event.
Dr. Katja Simons