Una Europa Digital Teaching Funds
Within the Una Europa Digital Teaching Fund, staff with teaching assignments at Freie Universität can apply for funding for projects that develop digital teaching within the university alliance Una Europa. Funding is available for project ideas that are already established, but also for workshops and fact-finding missions to develop new ideas. In case of mobility, costs for travel and accommodation can be covered; in case of digital projects, funding for development, acquisition and external expertise is possible.
Please have the following information and documents ready for your application:
- Applicant's contact details
- Project title
- Project description (4 pages max.)
- Project schedule
- Budget plan indicating all project expenses
- Letter of support from respective dean or administrative head at FUB
- Confirmation of cooperation from involved Una Europa partners
More information is available in the call for applications.
Applications are open at any time. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Dr. Sonja Yeh (Center for International Cooperation): firstname.lastname@example.org, 030/838 695 31.