When do I apply for Withdrawal?

Students who have successfully completed their degree, or are no longer pursuing their studies, whether because they are unable to, or do not wish to continue studying although they have not completed a degree in their course of study, are required to submit an application for withdrawal.

The only semester for which students may apply to be removed from the register retroactively is as of the end of the semester for which that student last re-registered.