Who can apply?
Everyone who is enrolled as a student or works at a partner university of the program (Target Group 1) as well as members of universities and research facilities of partner countries (Target Group 2). Nationals of the partner countries, who are in particularly vulnerable situations for social or political reasons as specified by the EMA 2 Call (Target Group 3).
Where can you apply?
You have to submit your application online on the website of the exchange program. The link to the program you want to apply for is available on our main website. You don't have to submit any application forms by regular mail.
How can you apply?
Through the online application system you can hand in all your personal information, motivation letter and requested documents. All application documents have to be uploaded in English. Only applicants with complete documents can be recognized for selection.
Doctorates, Post-Doctorates and Academic Staff need an invitation letter from the host university.
What kind of documents are required?
The following documents are usually requested in English:
- CV (preferably EuroCV form)
- Academic certifications (Degree Certificate; transcript of records including average mark) in English
- Language certification (English and/or German; e. g. TOEFL)
- Learning Agreement / Work Plan Proposal stating planned studies at host university
- Motivation letter
- Proof of registration at home university
The document can differ in form with the different exchange programs. There can also be other documents required.