Our learning modules present essential information on academic programs and common advising and counseling topics in a multimedia format. Each learning module consists of a presentation and a moderation video. Some modules also include interactive exercises you can use to check how much you have learned. Please choose your desired topic from the navigation bar.
- Learning modules in the section entitled “Before Your Study Program” (in German) are geared especially toward applicants and prospective students.
- New on campus? New students can find information under “Starting Your Study Program” (in German).
- Have you already settled in at the university? Guides to using the libraries, reading techniques, academic projects in general or how to work in study groups are collected under “During Your Study Program” (in German).
- About to finish your degree program? Click on “The Home Stretch”(in German)!
- Study and exercise materials are available for downloading in the “Materials and Info Sheets” (in German) section.
- You can use our “working group portal” (in German) to get in touch with other students.
- We would like to hear what you think. Click “Feedback” to share your opinion!
- If you are unhappy with your own work-related behavior, you can use this handy questionnaire (in German) to find out which learning modules might be helpful to you.