Researchers at all postdoctoral stages qualifying for the Teaching Core Certificate.
If you participate in this workshop,
- You will understand basics of how people learn.
- You will reflect your role as a teacher at a university and develop a professional self-concept of teaching at universities.
- You will be able to distinguish between working processes and learning processes and design your teaching in a way to evoke and support learning processes of your students purposefully.
- You will be able to formulate appropriate learning targets and competences
- You will understand the role of Problems and Cognitive Dissonances for Learning and use concepts of Problem Based Learning (PBL) to design your teaching.
- At the end of this workshop, you will come up with a plan for your next semester course as well as with an outline for the first session.
- A constructivist model of teaching and learning
- Target-oriented teaching and learning
- Confinements of learning
- Constructive Alignment
- Working processes vs. learning processes
- Concept of Competences
- Bloom’s taxonomy of learning
- Problem Based Learning (PBL)
- A toolbox of teaching methods
Trainer Inputs,Discussion and exchange of experiences & opinions, Exercises
You are invited to bring your records and files you use for your teaching (even on laptop)