The fund has a volume of € 262 million. It provides support to early-stage technology firms that are based on a research and development project. The goal is for the venture capital to help these companies to develop a prototype or move the product through to the market launch stage.
- Companies that have been founded within the past year before application and don't have more than 50 employees.
Requirements for Financing
- The balance sheet total or annual sales must not exceed € 10 million.
- Technology focus
- High level of innovation
- Management qualifications (technological and business/commercial)
- Liquidity must be secured for at least 18 months
- Focus on information technology and telecommunications, media, life and material sciences, energy
Conditions of Financing
- Gründerfonds stake of up to € 600,000 in the company
- Combination of open participation and loan
- 10% – 20% company equity share
- Acquisition of 15% of the shares in the business (nominal) by Gründerfonds
- Granting a shareholder loan with subordinate rank
- Duration of seven years
Further information High-Tech Gründerfonds:
Investment conditions and criteria
Tel: (030) 838-736 34