During your stay at the EHESS within the context of the PCD network's Mobility Program you will receive support in the form of lump sum grants:
- A subsidy of your accommodation costs
- A subsidy of your travel costs
- Exemption from student fees at the EHESS
- Free access to all the university’s libraries
Simultaneous receipt of a scholarship
- Other DAAD scholarships (e.g. PROMOS, individual DAAD scholarships, etc.) must be suspended during your stay. Likewise, a PCD fellowship cannot be combined with an ERASMUS scholarship, a Deutschlandstipendium, a Fulbright scholarship, or a scholarship from the Deutsch-Französische Hochschule.
- Other public or private scholarships may be accepted in full, in addition to that from the PCD network.