Photography and film recordings inside the Philological Library can be permitted in exceptional cases only and should be appointed outside the opening hours.
Any shoot outside the opening hours will be accompanied by security.
The use of flashlights, tripods and spotlights during the opening hours is prohibited as well as audio recording.
For permissions, appointments and information about costs, please send an email (one week before the required date) including the following statements:
• topic of the planned shoot
• reason for the choice to use the Philological Library for the shoot
• proposed utilization
• requested shooting appointment
• approximate time to take for the shoot
• what kind of equipment will be used
• number of team members
in the case of journalistic report work to the office of news and public affairs of the Freie Universität Berlin:
in all other cases to the technical department of the Freie Universität Berlin: