The responsibilities of the Moscow Office of Freie Universität include:
- Furthering the exchange of students and scholars between Freie Universität and Russia
- Increasing the visibility of Freie Universität in Russia and the region and highlighting its excellent academic profile
- Informing Russian students and scholars about German and European funding opportunities
- Identifying suitable Russian partners for research cooperation
- Supporting research cooperation through the establishment of joint courses and degrees
- Organizing alumni events and lectures in order to contribute to sustainable academic interchange
Funding Opportunities Offered by the Center for International Cooperation (CIC) of Freie Universität Berlin
The Center for International Cooperation provides flexible and unbureaucratic funding instruments for members of Freie Universität as well as visiting scholars. The CIC closes a gap in the funding portfolio for international exchange by placing an emphasis on short-term scholarships and the support of sustainable fixed-term acitvities aiming to expand existing, and to establish new, international contacts and research cooperation.
For more information please consult our web pages.