In order to support close collaboration and help implement the goals of the strategic partnership of Freie Universität Berlin and St. Petersburg State University, the two institutions have established a joint funding scheme.
The funding is intended, among others, for the following:
- co-financing of intensive research and/or academic workshops in preparation of new joint research projects
- co-financing of joint research workshops and conferences
- establishment of joint teaching offers (including e-learning)
- short-term research stays and guest inviting
- research stays for young scientists (3 months max.)
The call for applications with further information can be accessed here. For further information, please contact Judith Winkler.