Freie Universität Berlin

Service Navigation

What do I need to to first?

Contact the relevant long-term care insurer and request an application for long-term care insurance benefits. The long-term care insurer will also provide you with detailed advice. If your family member is in the hospital, you can also contact the hospital's social service team.