Freie Universität Berlin

Service Navigation

Contact the relevant long-term care insurer and request an application for long-term care insurance benefits. The long-term care insurer will also provide you with detailed advice. If your family member is in the hospital, you can also contact the ho

Only if you have the appropriate power of attorney. If this is not the case, and if the family member who needs care cannot sign for him- or herself, an urgent petition for legal custodianship (Betreuung) must be submitted to the Amtsgericht (Local Court).