- Before you apply for the FUB – CSC Postdoctoral Research Program, please check the information about the CSC funding program: www.csc.edu.cn
- Candidates are asked to apply directly to Beijing Office of Freie Universität Berlin. To avoid additional efforts, please don't contact the professor.
- Candidates should specify in their application that they apply under the FUB – CSC Postdoctoral Research Program cooperation agreement.
- The Beijing Office of FUB will evaluate the candidate’s application and forward all information to the FUB professor or research group leader.
- Having received the application, the professor will contact you in the following weeks - please be patient!
- In December, the Beijing Office will provide all qualified candidates with an offer letter and register the accepted candidates on the nomination list of the FUB – CSC Postdoctoral Research Program, which will be handed in to the CSC.
- After receiving an invitation / acceptance letter from the Freie Universität Berlin (NOT the professor), candidates apply in a second application process independently to the CSC funding in January (forms are available online at http://apply.csc.edu.cn).
- The application period for CSC postdoc scholarships is January 5 - 15, 2016.
- The CSC will evaluate and select the qualified candidates until March and provide the FUB Beijing Office a final list of scholarship recipients. The results will be published end of March.
- Application form for the FUB – CSC Postdoctoral Research Program (download here as Word or PDF file)
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- University degrees (MA, PhD if graduated)
- Abstract of the PhD thesis in English
- Project statement focusing on the offered research postdoc position, related to your own research background (2-3 pages)
- Research proposal (desirable)
- List of publications (clarify each publications' language: Chinese / English / German)
- Two letters of recommendation (official heading, signature, seal)
- Transcripts of Records (ToR) of the Master and PhD program (in English and authorized)
- Language certificates (IELTS 6,5 OR TOEFL 95 ibt) are heplful but the language skills can also be confirmed by the research group leader of FUB after conducting an interview.
Application deadline for postdoctoral research positions:
October 30, 2015 (submitted to the Beijing Office of Freie Universität Berlin)
Please hand in PDF files. Make sure that all your documents together should not exceed the size of 5 MB.
- Your application documents have to be submitted by e-mail only (PDF files) to: email@example.com (Ms. Juna KUEHN)