The following documents should be submitted via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Application Form for Admission to Doctoral Studies for CSC Candidates” (download here: Word document or PDF file)
- Candidates should specify in their application that they apply under the FU-CSC Program and cooperation agreement
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Motivation letter including a convincing statement fitting the respective offer of PhD project, related to the academic background (1-2 pages) and including a time schedule for the research stay in Berlin.
- Two letters of recommendation by university professors. For Sandwich candidates, one of them has to be from the PhD supervisor in China.
- University degrees, each with: degree certificate (学位证), graduation certificate (毕业证), academic record (成绩单). Note: Authorized (由学校出具) English translations of Chinese documents are sufficient for this application. Notarization (公证) of the translations will only be required at a later stage.
Sandwich candidates: an admission certificate to PhD-studies in China.
- Language certificates for English OR German (depending on the requirement of the open position you want to apply for).
IELTS certificate with an overall rating of 6.5 (no module below 5,5) or a TOEFL iBT certificate with a total score of at least 95 points (no test section below 20 points)
TestDaF certificate with a total score of at least 16 points – no subtest below 4 – OR "DSH-2" certificate.
Your application documents have to be submitted by e-mail only (pdf-files) to:email@example.com