- Application form for Admission to Doctoral Studies for CSC Candidates (download here: Word document or PDF file). Candidates should specify in their application that they apply under the FU-CSC Program and cooperation agreement.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- Abstract of your Master's thesis in English
- University degrees, each with: degree certificate (学位证), graduation certificate (毕业证), academic record (成绩单) and admission certificate to PhD studies in China. Note: Authorized (由学校出具) English translations of Chinese documents are sufficient for this application. Notarization (公证) of the translations will only be required at a later stage.
- Convincing statement (or research proposal) about the research topic offered by the professor and related to your own academic background, focusing on the respective PhD offer (2-3 pages), and a time schedule for the research stay in Berlin.
- Two letters of recommendation by university professors with the letter head, seal of the institute and the signature of the professor. One of the letters has to be issued by the PhD supervisor in China.
- Language certificates for English OR German (depending on the requirement of the position you would like to apply for).
- English Certificate
- IELTS certificate with an overall rating of 6.5 (no module below 5,5) or
- TOEFL iBT certificate with a total score of at least 95 points (no test section below 20 points)
- German Certificate
- TestDaF certificate with a total score of at least 16 points – no subtest below 4 – or
- DSH-2 certificate
Please submit only pdf files. Make sure that all documents do not exceed 300 KB.
Your application documents have to be submitted by e-mail only (pdf-files) to: email@example.com