The personal advising provided by the Career Service deals with all issues regarding your professional career, including the following:
- What should I do for work in the future, anyway, and above all, what do I want to do?
- What are my skills and abilities? Where do my interests lie?
- What talents do I possess? And how can I use and realize them?
- I feel like there are thousands of options open to me, but I don’t know which one to choose. This puts pressure on me.
- What is required on the labor market, and do I meet these requirements?
- I know pretty much exactly what I want to do for work in the future, but I need some help getting there.
- I am interested in the subject I am studying, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to earn anything with it later on, so I’m thinking about quitting my studies.
- Everyone says I’ll find a good job somehow, but for some reason I just don’t believe it.
Please note: this email address is only used for coordination of appointments.
Appointments: Wednesday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.,only by prior arrangement via email.
Dates October 2015: 7.10., 14.10., 21.10. and 28.10. (Wednesday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
Dates November 2015: 4.11. und 18.11. (Wednesday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
Please fill out our online application form and send it by email to the following adress: firstname.lastname@example.org