Freie Universität offers a range of publications to keep its alumni and friends informed about current events, new developments in research, and campus life at Freie Universität.
- WIR, the alumni magazine of Freie Universität, is published twice a year in German. Registered alumni and members of the Ernst-Reuter-Gesellschaft receive a link to the online version via email.
- The monthly campus.leben Newsletter is delivered via email to German-speaking alumni.
- The quarterly International Newsletter with condensed news from Freie Universität is sent out to English-speaking alumni.
- Six times a year, Freie Universität publishes a special insert for the Berlin newspaper Der Tagesspiegel, highlighting new research findings, featuring scholars and scientists, and reporting on important events at Freie Universität.
- Twice a year, the research magazine fundiert highlights a particular topic, presenting the latest results of research on the subject in various disciplines.
Upon request, members of the Ernst-Reuter-Gesellschaft receive printed versions of WIR, the Tagesspiegel insert and fundiert magazine.